Monday, July 14, 2008

July Newsletter

Happy July!
To those of you who celebrate Independence day, I hope your July activities are safe! I know there have been so many fires in certain areas and many more are predicted. I wish you all safe!! We have had a wet winter which has caused more grasses to grow in our forests and fields. This grass will dry and be a certain tinder base for wild fires. I'm praying for everyone's safety! We plan to have a quiet celebration here with kids and grandkids who are able to come. I love this time of year for reunions with family and getting together for outdoor activites with friends. I hope you are having a great summer, winter, fall or spring; whatever season you are in, make it safe and happy!
I have been having fun creating mixed with tending 3 fun grandkids. They are all so willing to "help" grandma. They are my best critics! When I was making "Scrappy", they thought he was going to be a DUCK! LOL!! But after the ears, arms and legs were attached, they changed their mind. Here are a few fun things that may catch your interest at QuiltingForLess.com.
SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR MORE FUN ITEMS!

"Scrappy". The pattern is a full size pattern using Foundation Paper Piecing.
Click on picture for more details.
"Christmas Stocking" Yes, it is Christmas in July! This is my own stocking. I love the country look with the barn and the cow. Notice the tail! I love hanging my Christmas Stockings each year. It is a fun tradition. I have given an extra 10% off on ALL Christmas Stocking during the month of July. These Christmas stockings come in 2 sizes. Hang a tradition of your own this year.

Click on the picture for more details.

Here are a few more July items! An extra 10% discount will be given on these items!

This Forever USA Clock is a replica of a quilt block pattern. Notice the small stars at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 position.


Click on the clock for details

Our CUL8R (see you later) wall hanging reminds me of what I would love to do! Just take off, go and ride off into the sunset! Reminds me of the Western movies, huh?

Click on picture for details.
It wouldn't be summer without watermelon! Try these fun watermelon patterns. The second is a postcard and the first is a wall hanging.


Click on picture for details

Cick on picture for details

Visit our "Make-it-yourself" Page. There will be more fun stuff added there soon! This "Flap"ulous Scrap Bag pattern has been a favorite!


Click on picture for details

Don't forget the July BOM pattern! If you haven't signed our guestbook to receive these ongoing blocks, you can do so to receive the July BOM Block pattern and all of the following months absolutely FREE for 2008! Here is what the July Block looks like.

Click on picture for details
Well, that's it for now! Please have a safe and happy July 4th celebration!

Keeping you in stitches!
Susan
http://www.quiltingforless.com/

No comments: